Last Week of Open Homes - Must be Sold!
Boasting a beautiful outlook to the Hinterland Reserve, this gorgeous post-quake home in Prebbleton's prestigious The Woods subdivision has so much to offer both young families and downsizers alike. And with my owners moving into their new retirement village soon, this property must be sold.
This 2018 Mike Greer Homes property offers a range of features, including:
- High-spec kitchen with solid benchtops and quality European appliances.
- Scullery for plenty of additional kitchen storage.
- Spacious, open-plan kitchen/living room provides space for family and friends to gather.
- Beautiful outlook across to the Hinterland Reserve and playground.
- Separate formal lounge with gas fire for cosy movie nights.
- Hex390 balanced pressure ventilation system with heat exchanger for dry, fresh air throughout the home.
- Private, north-facing outdoor entertainment area.
- Three double bedrooms, including master with walk-in robe and spacious tiled en-suite.
- Generous family bathroom and separate toilet.
- Carpeted internal-access double garage with tiled laundry area.
- Pull-down ladder in garage leads to tonnes of storage space above.
- Large off-street parking area with gate for secure parking of caravan, boat or trailer; complete with outdoor power point.
- Permanent-material brick construction with stone features.
- In zone for Prebbleton School and Lincoln High School.
- Only minutes' drive to Hornby and quick access to the Southern Motorway.
This beautiful four-year-old property has been a wonderful home for my vendors, who have loved its location among other quality properties within The Woods subdivision. However, with their retirement villa nearing completion, it's time to let new owners enjoy everything this property has to offer.
The location: The Woods subdivision is a sought-after development in Prebbleton, providing a wonderful lifestyle to young families, downsizers and everyone in between. Children can play safely across the road at the Hinterland Reserve and Playground, while still under their parents' watchful eye. Their schooling is taken care of, with the property in zone for Prebbleton School and Lincoln High. For their parents, the property is an easy and quick commute to Hornby, the City Centre and Christchurch Airport.
Conjunctional sales with other agencies welcome; please contact the listing agent for more details.
To view the information in relation to this property, please copy and paste the link below into your web address bar: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/IM23666
Deadline Sale all offers presented on or before Wednesday 6th July, 5:00pm at Harcourts Holmwood, 397-399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).